We are the 1st ... again
to bring the benefits of this organic sugarcane plant prebiotic to the entire world of beverages.
What Are Prebiotics?
Prebiotics are food ingredients your body uses to support and feed the “good” bacteria in your gut. Prebiotics can be found in low quantities in certain fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and are also commonly produced from the fiber contained in plants.
The “typical Western diet” is low in prebiotics from food sources. Prebiotic fortified beverages provide opportunities to consume an effective daily dose of prebiotics. To support a healthy gut, and overall health, you need to feed your body prebiotics.
How Do Prebiotics Help?
Prebiotics feed the essential good bacteria in your digestive tract. Taking care of the "good" bacteria is fundamental to sustaining your digestive system leading to overall health and well-being. It's vital to support the growth of "good" bacteria in your digestive track.
Prebiotics feed the good bacteria
You may think your digestion only affects the way your gut feels, but your gut can affect everything from your brain to your heart. Adding prebiotics to your diet is an important and easy way to jump start your health.
Feeding your good bacteria increases the production of Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs) linked to a number of health benefits and lowers the pH in your colon. Short chain fatty acids are byproducts produced by healthy bacteria when they consume prebiotics. (Source: prebiotics.com)
Did you know?
70% of your immune system is located in your gut?
From Prebiotics.com the Benefits of Prebiotics:
- Help overall digestive health
- Feed “good” bacteria in the digestive tract
- Work with probiotics to support a more resilient microbiome
- Improve and maintain regularity
- Increase levels of Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs) that have many direct and indirect health benefits
- Reduce pH in the colon and increase absorption of key minerals like calcium and magnesium
- Clinical trials and research continue to reveal more benefits